The Cloud Portal enables administrators and end users to manage various functional areas of the phone system that is utilized by their organization. This online interface provides administrators, known as Authorized Contacts, with a single place to manage their users' preferences, profile settings, business intelligence data, Add-on Features, and other services. The Cloud Portal also provides individual users with the ability to access customizable dashboards and online directories, update their personal information, view their own call log, and manage their profile settings, which include phone, voicemail, call routing, programmable line buttons, and emergency location preferences. ShoreTel Sky users can also access their voicemails and missed calls in the Portal.
- Go to https://portal.shoretelsky.com and Login to Mitel Connect Portal.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Phone Settings".
- Click on [Change Phone PIN].
- Enter your new pin twice.
- Click [OK].
- Click [OK] again.
The following voicemail password (PIN) requirements are applicable to both Mitel MiCloud Connect and ShoreTel Sky customers.
- Should contain 6 to 16 digits (numbers only).
- Must not contain repeating digits such as "11111", "22222", etc.
- Must not contain sequential numbers such as "12345", "34567", etc.
- Must not match any part of your phone number.
- Must not be the default or current PIN.
If you know your PIN is "8080" but the system is not accepting it, you will need to change it to a new number. If you try to use the currently set PIN that is not working the portal will tell you the same PIN cannot be used. Again, simply choose a new PIN.