The Connect Client presents a single interface to manage business communications using a Mitel desk phone, computer, or mobile phone. With support for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Collaboration for Web, the Connect client simplifies your day-to-day communications and streamlines your work.
Selecting a predefined Availability State
- On the dashboard, click the drop-down menu below the <username>.
- Select one of the following availability states:
- In a meeting
- Out of office
- Do not disturb
- On vacation
A check mark is displayed next to the current set state.
Adding a Note to Availability States
You can add a custom note to each availability state on Connect client.
To add or edit an availability state note:
- In the drop-down, hover over the selected availability state, and click the pencil icon.
- In the Additional Note field, enter the description.
You can enter description up to 50 characters.
- Click Done to save the changes, or Cancel to discard.
If you do not want to add or edit the note, click Back to go back to the availability state drop-down menu.