Quick Reference Guide
- Dial the number from the keypad and press the Dial (SOFTKEYS).
- Press the SPEAKER/HEADSET key, and at the dial tone, enter the number.
- Press the Call Appearance (PROGRAMMABLE KEYS) and at the dial tone, enter the number.
- Press the DIRECTORY key to access the Directory.
- Navigate to the respective contacts folder and scroll through the contacts -OR- Enter characters using the keypad and press the Search (SOFTKEYS) to use the search feature.
- When the contact is highlighted, press the SELECT button or the Dial (SOFTKEYS) to place a call using the entry’s default phone number -OR- To place a call to a different phone number defined for the entry (for example, a mobile number), press the right navigation key to highlight the phone number you want to call using the up or down navigation keys, and press the SELECT button or the Dial (SOFTKEYS).
- Lift the handset, press the Answer (SOFTKEYS).
- Press SPEAKER/HEADSET the key for handsfree operation.
- Place the handset back in its cradle.
- Press the Drop (SOFTKEYS).
- Press GOODBYE the key.
- Press the REDIAL key twice in quick succession to redial the last dialed number.
- Press the REDIAL key once to access a list of recently dialed numbers. Use the up and down NAVIGATION keys to scroll through the entries and select a number. Press either the SELECT button or the Dial (SOFTKEYS) to redial the selected number.
With appropriate permissions (set by your Mitel administrator), you can park a connected call on another extension and you can unpark that call and return it to your extension.
To Park a Call:
- While the call is active, press the Park While on an active call with one of the contacts with whom you want to create a conference, press the Conference softkey. The active call is placed on hold. 2. Enter the conference target’s number and press the Consult softkey. 3. Wait for an answer and then press the Conference softkey to complete the 3-way conference call..
- Dial the extension number. The call is now parked on the designated extension .
To Unpark a Call
- Press the Unpark (SOFTKEYS).
- Dial the extension number. The call is now returned to your extension.
- Press the MUTE key while on an active call to mute the microphone for your handset, headset, or speaker.
- Press the MUTE key again to unmute the audio.
- To place an active call on hold, press the HOLD key. The LED flashes on the respective Call Appearance programmable key.
- To resume the call, press the HOLD key again or press the respective Call Appearance (PROGRAMMABLE KEYS).
When voicemail is enabled, the Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) LED on the phone flashes red and the voicemail icon displays on the status bar indicating that voicemail messages are available. You can access your voicemail service by pressing the VOICEMAIL key.
- While on an active call with one of the contacts with whom you want to create a conference, press the Conference (SOFTKEYS). The active call is placed on hold.
- Enter the conference target’s number and press the Consult (SOFTKEYS).
- Wait for an answer and then press the Conference (SOFTKEYS) to complete the 3-way conference call.
- While on an active call with the party you wish to transfer, press the Transfer (SOFTKEYS). The active call is placed on hold.
- Enter the transfer recipient’s number and press the Transfer (SOFTKEYS).
With appropriate permissions (set by your Mitel administrator), you can pick up a call that is ringing on another extension.
- Press the Pickup (SOFTKEYS).
- Dial the extension number. The call is now an active call on your extension
|Pickup||Allows user to pick-up another ringing extension.
||Allows user to place call on remote hold to another extension or retrieve a call held remotely.
|Answer||Answers call on speaker or headset.
|To VM||Forwards incoming calls directly to voicemail.
|Merge||Joins calls together in conference.
|Transfer or Conference||Completes “blind” connection.
|Drop||Disconnects selected party on conference call.
|More||Displays more options on screen.
|Cancel||Returns display screen to previous setting or cancels initiated function.
|Silence||Silence ringtone and handle call with configured call-handling rules.
You can set six distinct availability states for your extension:
- Available (default)
- Extended Absence
- In a meeting
- Out of office
- Do not disturb
To change your active availability state:
- Press the State (SOFTKEYS). The active state is indicated.
- Press the left or right NAVIGATION key to scroll to the preferred availability state.
- Press the Save (SOFTKEYS). The availability state for your phone changes to the selected state.
|Park a Call||
HOLD + *11 + extension
|Unpark a Call||
*12 + extension
|Pickup a Remote Extension||
*13 + extension
|Pickup the Night Bell||
|Use the Intercom||
*15 + extension
*16 + extension
*17 + extension
|Toggle Hunt Group status||
*18 + Hunt Group's extension
*19 + extension
*22 + extension