The SIP-based 400 series IP phones are available in two models, IP480g, and IP485g, ranging from a basic phone to a more advanced backlit color display phone. The 400 series phones have superior sound quality on the handset and speakerphone, multiple line appearances, an ergonomic design, easy to read display, and convenient access to features including voice mail, directories and conferencing.
Once engaged in a call there are two methods to transfer the call.
- The blind transfer sends the call directly to the recipient.
- The consultative transfer will allow you to talk to the recipient before the call is transferred.
- While on a call, press the transfer button.
- Dial the number you want to transfer the call to
- To complete the transfer do one of the following things:
- Press the Transfer button
- Press the Transfer soft key
- Hang up
- While on a call press the transfer button.
- Dial the number you want to consult with and press the consult soft key.
- once the call has successfully completed you have two options.
- To complete the transfer, press the yes soft key
- To cancel the transfer, press the Cancel soft key.