The SIP-based 400 series IP phones are available in two models, IP480g, and IP485g, ranging from a basic phone to a more advanced backlit color display phone. The 400 series phones have superior sound quality on the handset and speakerphone, multiple line appearances, an ergonomic design, easy to read display, and convenient access to features including voice mail, directories and conferencing.
Using the Directory
You can use the Directory to quickly look up and dial a person's extension. Through the Directory, you can also access your speed dial numbers or dial a person's voice mailbox. If you have the proper permissions, you can contact a person through the intercom.
Making a Call Using Directory
Accessing Speed Dial Numbers in the Directory
If you have configured speed dial number in the Mitel Portal, you can access these numbers through the Directory.
- Press the Directory button.
- Press the Speed soft key.
Your configured speed dial numbers are displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Use the navigation keys to scroll to the number you want to call.
- Press the number of the entry in the speed dial list. (For example, press 2 to move to the second entry, or press 15 to move to the 15th entry.)
- With a person's name highlighted, do one of the following:
- To dial that person's number, press the Dial soft key.
- To contact that person through the intercom, press the Intercom soft key.