You can manage your files and folders from various mobile apps, including the Android app, the iOS app, or the Windows Phone app. You can find and download your device-specific app in the following locations:
- For Android users, search for Synced Tool in Google Play
- For iOS users (for example, iPhone or iPad users), search for Synced Tool in the App Store
- For Windows Phone users, search for Synced Tool in the Windows Phone site
Alternatively, you can access a direct link to your device-specific app in the web portal.
- For more information about using the Android app, please reference the Using the Android App article.
- For more information about using the iOS app, please reference the Using the iOS App article.
- For more information about using the Windows Phone app, please reference the Using the Windows Phone App article.
To find your device-specific app:
1. Log in to the web portal
2. Click the Download App button in the web portal.
The Download page displays.
3. In the Download page, select either the Android App, iOS App, or Windows Phone App button.
You will be redirected to the page that will allow you to download and install your device’s app.