Please see the detailed steps below for sending/viewing Broadcast Messages within MyPortal. If you are a Company Admin you can broadcast messages to all contacts within your organization.
Messages for Company Admins
- Login to MyPortal.
- Click on "Company > Messages".
- List view of messages will load with the most recent message shown at the top.
- Click on any message to view details of the message.
- As an admin you can download, edit and delete the message by clicking on the appropriate button in the message view sliding window.
- To create a new broadcast message click on the [Add] button on the top right.
- Watch the video above with detailed steps on how to create a broadcast message.
- Once message is created click on [Submit] button to send out the message to your company contacts.
Advantages of Broadcasting
Besides direct messaging, broadcast messages keep users updated as changes are made to their tickets.
Broadcast Messages are tightly integrated with the standard Company Messages functionality allowing broadcast messages to be read later by users who weren't connected when the message was sent and even allowing the delivery of messages by email using the Daily Digest.
Note: There is a bell icon in the upper right corner of the window which also notifies user of any new broadcast messages sent by Admins. Clicking on this icon will take you to Messages screen