Please note that OneDrive, Contacts, Calendar and other data is backed up from Microsoft daily. Email messages are backed up using a technology called journaling. Emails are copied instantly to Dropsuite as soon as they are sent or received in Microsoft 365. Due the the volume of emails journaled, it may take up to 24 hours for emails to be visible in Dropsuite.
- Select the [Email] tab from the User Dashboard.
- Select the username for the data you want to restore.
- Browse or search for the emails you want to restore.
- Select one or more emails using the check boxes.
- Click the [Restore] button in the bottom right corner.
- Select "New Folder" as the restore destination.
- Enter "RESTORE" or something meaningful to create a folder to restore the data to.
- Click [Start Restore], then [Yes, Continue] to start the restore process.
Within a few minutes the folder should appear in Outlook with the selected items.
DO NOT CLICK [RESTORE] from the User Dashboard/Account List. This will start a restore of all messages backed up and may cause significant duplication in your mailbox.